Jul | 11
When models are on the runway, not all of the emphasis is on what her legs and feet are doing. Facial expression also plays a major role. Often times the choreographer will tell the girls what kinds of expressions he wants on their faces. Normally, this would help establish and be in sync with the mood of the clothes. There are six facial expressions for the runway.
1. NATURAL: This is a peaceful content look.
2. SOMEPLACE ELSE: The model looks a though she’s a million miles away.
3. HAPPY: This is a friendly face, but not overly smiley.
4. BLANK: The model is emotionless and expressionless.
5. DYNAMIC: This is a flirty expression.
6. JUNIOR: A very happy face, big smiles.
There’s so much more to learn in our Teen Classes.