Mar | 11
Check out these quick tips to remember an important task:
- Put a rubber band around your thumb or wrist and think of the task.
- Put a colored ribbon around on your backpack and think of the task.
- Turn a stuffed animal upside down beside your bedroom door and think of the task.
- Relax. Nobody remembers anything when they are stressed or nervous.
- When you see these things, you’ll remember what you are supposed to do.
No Responses to “ How to Remember an Important Task ”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.