Mar | 11
Quitting is not impossible! First you must ask yourself WHY you bite your nails. Do you bite out of nervousness – a big date, test at school, etc? Do you bite out of boredom – have nothing else to do with your hands? Find something! Is it just an older habit and too difficult to break? Believe it or not, a whopping 40% of the population bites their nails and 64% of models do it! It’s a lot easier to stop biting, though, than it is to constantly hide your hands out of sheer embarrassment. So, here are some tips on tackling the problem:
• TAKE UP SEWING, DRAWING OR ANY OTHER PROJECT OR HOBBY that requires working with your hands. It’s difficult to put your fingers in your mouth if they’re occupied with a needle or a pencil.
• MANICURE REGULARLY. That way, nails will be smooth, and there won’t be any rough edges or hangnails to bite off.
• MAKE A PLAN TO GROW YOUR NAILS OUT FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION, like a prom, fashion show, special date or birthday. Now you are inspired to keep up your willpower!
• HOLD YOUR HANDS OUT IN FRONT OF YOU AND PICTURE YOUR NAILS SLEEK AND PRETTY. Do this every time you feel the urge to nibble.
• KEEP YOUR NAILS POLISHED in your favorite Nail Enamel shade so you’ll be discouraged from ruining your “look.”
• TRY ONE OF THE BAD-TASTING PRODUCT developed to inhibit nail biting. They make for a firm reminder.
• IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE TO FINALLY HAVE LONG NAILS! You will be able to scratch your own itches and show off the hottest new nail colors!
Sign up on our website for more Barbizon Beauty Tips.
No Responses to “ You Can Stop Biting Your Nails ”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.