Apr | 11
Feeling stressed about that test coming up, prom around the corner? What’s the best way to deal? Here are a few stress busters courtesy of your friends at Barbizon:
- Relax. Make sure you take breaks.
- Breathe. Always make sure you take deep breaths.
- Get lots of sleep. Aim for 7 to 8 hours a night.
- Eat healthy food. Don’t skip meals especially breakfast.
- Exercise. Get at least 30 minutes a day. It doesn’t have to be all at once. You can break it into 10 minute intervals.
- Accept what you can’t change. It will all work out.
- Watch your thinking. Instead of saying you can’t, say you can!
- Make sure you are organized.
- Manage your time. Don’t try to do everything at once.
- Be nice to yourself, and try and do your best.
- And most of all, have fun.
No Responses to “ Barbizon’s Stress Busters ”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.