Dec | 08
Dec | 08
Love the skin you’re in with these essential do’s and don’ts:
• Good skin isn’t just about potions and lotions but how you live your life.
• Try to keep hands off of your face during the day and at night.
• Pay extra attention to your T-zone if it is oily.
• Exercise is good for the body, the spirit, and the skin.
• Get plenty of sleep.
• Drink lots of water to flush your system.
• Avoid stress as much as possible.
• When moisturizing, don’t neglect your eye and neck areas.
Jun | 08
The modeling and acting industry is known to hire the best of the best. 100s of people try out for the one role available. But in the end, those that make it say it’s all worth the effort!
At Barbizon, we want to know what you believe will help set you apart from others and how you have or will plan to try to get your name out there?