Posted by Barbizon Modeling and Acting under Homework Help, Modeling Classes
Does your memory need a tune up? Having a hard time remembering facts you need to know? Practice, Practice, Practice. Then watch how much you’ll improve. Here are some easy exercises that are sure to help:
- Read a wikipedia article about something you really like such as lions. Make a list of ten facts about the lions. Memorize those facts.
- Count and list things that are in your classroom like windows, desks, books, and even your fellow classmates.
- Play the name game. Try and remember everyone’s name in your favorite class or after school activity. Repeat them to yourself until you get them all right.
You can learn more memorization tips in your Barbizon Classes.
Posted by Barbizon Modeling and Acting under Just to Think About
Check out these quick tips to remember an important task:
- Put a rubber band around your thumb or wrist and think of the task.
- Put a colored ribbon around on your backpack and think of the task.
- Turn a stuffed animal upside down beside your bedroom door and think of the task.
- Relax. Nobody remembers anything when they are stressed or nervous.
- When you see these things, you’ll remember what you are supposed to do.