Jan | 09
Jan | 09
There are numerous qualities that make a good runway model :
1. She is never late; always on time.
2. She is prepared with a model’s tote bag.
3. She should fit into garments with little or no alteration.
4. She has good skin and hair and is always well groomed.
5. She is objective and willing to wear garments that she may not like personally.
6. She is cooperative with staff and other models.
7. She is businesslike and professional and realizes that her job is to sell garments on the runway and make them look appealing to the audience.
Barbizon can help you achieve these qualities.
Sep | 08
Wondering what goes on behind the scenes at Barbizon? We not only Train you to Be a Model … Or Just Look Like One, we teach skills you can use in everyday life. Some of our curriculum highlights include poise, posture, skin care, proper makeup application, effective speech and voice projection, wardrobe planning and accessorizing, public speaking, job interviewing, manners, nutrition, exercise, and many more.
We want to hear from you. If you are a student or graduate, speak out and tell us some of the fun and crucial things you learned in your Barbizon Modeling and Acting classes.