May | 11
May | 11
Ever notice that models always seem to pose in the same way? Maybe chin down and angled left? That’s because they know what head position looks best for them. Try these Barbizon A-List Poses on for size:
~~Look to the left, then to the right. Now smile. Which side of your face do you feel looks more like “you?” That’s your best side.
~~Now tilt your chin down — then, with chin down, look to the left and right again.
~~Finally, try a diagonal tilt left and right.
~~Make sure your eyes convey what you want expressed.
~~Practice in front of a full-length mirror so you can see the full view of what everyone else sees.
Want to learn more about modeling? Contact Us .
Jan | 09
There are numerous qualities that make a good runway model :
1. She is never late; always on time.
2. She is prepared with a model’s tote bag.
3. She should fit into garments with little or no alteration.
4. She has good skin and hair and is always well groomed.
5. She is objective and willing to wear garments that she may not like personally.
6. She is cooperative with staff and other models.
7. She is businesslike and professional and realizes that her job is to sell garments on the runway and make them look appealing to the audience.
Barbizon can help you achieve these qualities.