Posted by Barbizon Modeling and Acting under Barbizon Experience, Modeling Classes
- Make your skin look smoother
- Make you feel more confident
- Give your face a lift
- Make blemishes less noticeable.
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Make your face color look even.
- Help wrinkles and expression lines look less obvious.
- At Barbizon, we show you which colors look best on you!
Posted by Barbizon Modeling and Acting under Modeling Classes, Shopping Tips
You can’t be a wardrobe “fashionista” without the accessories to go with it. Here are some tips to help you put it all together from tips to toes:
- Don’t wear jeans with pumps.
- Experiment with a variety of belts.
- Keep the focus on YOU, not your accessories. A little goes a long way.
- Start your accessories wardrobe with the basics: A nice handbag, a few necklaces, several rings and bracelets, a watch, and some sunglasses. To build your collection, add pieces that fit your personality and the trends.
- Use small handbags for evenings or other social gatherings. You don’t need to lug all of your stuff around.
- Your shoes and handbag should coordinate, but they don’t have to be a perfect match.
- Stay true to the style you want to achieve. Black leather cuffs will ruin an otherwise preppy look, for example.
- If you don’t love, don’t wear it. Better yet, don’t buy it in the first place!
To learn about styling your wardrobe and much more, contact us